Monday, May 12, 2014

Coconut Brownie


Hi Dears! 
How are You? I hope You are all fine. :)
On my part, I'm kind of busy all the time and my legs are killing me... 
Have I told You that I have a new job? Well old-new job, I'm a receptionist again! Yay! :D Only problem is that I need to be fit again, to be able to stand 8-9 hours behind the desk. So be fit, and bake cakes for the family the same time! Now that's not easy to do so! :D
Anyway, I brought You a nice Coconut Brownie, easy, and tasty!
 Just mix everything and put it to the oven! :D
Check the recipe.:


Ingredients:
  • 2 dl = 4/5 cup of milk
  • 50 g = 1/5 cup of desiccated coconut
  • 3 tbsp of flour
  • 2 tbsp of sugar
  • ---
  • 250 g = 1 cup of flour
  • 200 g= 4/5 cup of sugar
  •  2 eggs
  • 2 dl = 4/5 cup of milk
  • 0,5 dl= 1/5 cup of oil
  • 1 tbsp of baking powder
  • 1 tbsp of cocoa

Preparation:

1. Firstly You should heat up the milk, then add the coconut to it. Mix it with 3 tbsp of flour and with 2 tbsp of sugar.


2. Then You can mix everything from the second column of ingredients to get the brownie pastry. 

3. Then You should lubricate a baking tray with margarine then sprinkle it with flour, then You can pour the brownie pastry in it.
4. Lastly spoon the coconut pastry on top (You can create patterns as well with it, pouring it in lines, or circle way.) 


5. Bake the brownie in a preheated oven on 180 degree Celsius for about 40 minutes.

Enjoy! :)
xoxo: Hajni

No comments :

Post a Comment