Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lazy whipped cream Cake

Hello! :) 
Would You like to make a great looking cake , which is easy, and requires about 30 minutes to make, without any baking talent? 
(Okay, this needs some hours to sit in the middle of the fridge), but honestly, this cake is the easiest of all. :) That's why I called it "Lazy".
I made it for my Daddy's 50 birthday.

And in the old posts I called cookies as biscuits, but I got some comments asking if they were supposed to be the same or not. So, in my blog yes. :D Because I thought the only difference was British or American English I was using  . But I just learnt that biscuit means a real different dinner roll type as well, that I would call scones, so.. If I was confusing using the word 'biscuits' a lot in the previous post, sorry. :) You can use any type of cookies for these recipes. :)

And I really liked this cake, especially with a big cup of milky coffee. (I even put a ball of it to the top of my coffee once, so You can use it for extra comfort in the morning as well, besides the regular cake form. :D 
Ingredients:
  • 3 packages of cookies (3*180 g = 2 + 1/4 cups of cookies)
  • 500 ml= 2 cups of Sweet whipped cream  (if it's not Sweet yet add some tbsp of sugar to it before the whipping)
  • 1 tsp of vanilla flavor
  • 1 tbsp of gelatin
  • 2 tbsp of sugar
  • 1 bar of dark chocolate (100 g)


Preparation:
1. Melt the gelatin in a little pot, and add it to the whipped cream. Add the vanilla flavor to it as well. Whisk the whipped cream with some tbsp of sugar (You should taste it some times, how You like it)

2. Take a big bowl, fill it with Aluminum foil.


3. Put firstly some biscuits on the sides in the bowl. 

4. Then You can layer the whipped creams and the biscuits on each other. 



5. Melt the chocolate, and lubricate it to the middle of the cake.



6. Fill the whole bowl with the cream and the cookies.


7. Cover it with Aluminium foil, and put it to the fridge for about 5-6 hours.


8. Then You should uncover the cake, and turn it to a salver.


Enjoy! :) 
xoxo: Hajni 

No comments :

Post a Comment