Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Apple Smoothie with Biscuits

Hey Guys! :) 
Everyone is all right? 
I don't know if I am in  time with my usual recipe update, because working days are just flying with me, and I lost my usual daily system. 
But it's getting better. :) I like helping guest in the hotel (You know I'm a receptionist trainee now.) And on my weekly 2days holiday I still can make some desserts. :D
So here's a super easy, fruity dessert to You! Make it, put it to the fridge, and You will have a wonderful, cooling smoothie. :) Enjoy!


Ingredients:

  • 1 kg= 2 pints of apples
  • 1 l= 4.2 cups of milk
  • 5 tbsp of sugar
  • 1tbsp of cinnamon
  • 1 tbsp of vanilla sugar
  • 1 package of biscuits/cookies

Preparation:
1. Wash the apples then rasp them. 
2. Add the milk, sugars, and the cinnamon and mix them with a blender, or a mixer.

3. Cool it in the fridge.

4. Serve it with biscuits that You like and with some cinnamon.




Enjoy!

xoxo: Hajni

No comments :

Post a Comment