Monday, June 17, 2013

Food art competition



Hello Darlings! :) 
I created some fun stuffs from food
There is a food art competition on one of the Hungarian written recipe site to create something artistic from 
A: fruits
B: vegetables
C: desserts
So, I did all the 3 tasks, and I'm here to show to You them, as well! :) 
Check them all out! 
xoxo: Hajni


First I created a rose composition:
A fruit art from 2 green (Golden) apples and 1 red (Idared)
The leaves:

And the rose: 



Then: A vegetable art with Aubergine woman, and her partner: Cucumber man



For the dessert art, I sent one of my older creation: that was a copy of a famous Hungarian painter's painting: Szinyei Merse Pál's Majális. 
(the original can be found below, too) 

For the decoration I used white chocolate mixed with some flavors that had coloured. And marzipan, that I coloured, too. And some coloured icing sugar frosting that was in tubes, so it was easy to use.
Here are some preparation photos:



I hope You liked them. :)
xoxo: Hajni

1 comment :