Thursday, June 27, 2013

Cottage cheese Pancakes with Berries

Hello Sweeties! :) 

I brought You a special pancake filling, a cottage cheese cream with all kinds of berries,  so in the end You will get fresh, Summertime dessert! ;)

I came back from my one-week-long holiday just recently, although this pancake was born before that. (Just the hectic packing, organizing, and excitement took all my time. I hope You can forgive me, to post this so late) :) 


Oh, the little vacation was so great! We were swimming in Lake Balaton a lot, the weather was hot, and even the accommodation was perfect.
 We stayed in a cosy wooden hut with my loved one. 

So, now, being well relaxed, and filled with energy, I will continue my favourite hobby: Baking & Blogging!

And what is even bigger: Next week I will start my new life, as a trainee in a 5-star hotel. I am so excited! :D 

Ingredients:
for the pancakes ( 35-40 portions):

  • 4 eggs
  • 600 g= 2.5 cup of flour
  • 4 dl= 13.5 fl oz= 1.7 cup of milk
  • 8-10 dl= 30.5 fl oz= 3.8 cup of mineral water
  • 1 teaspoon of salt
  • + oil 
for the cream:
  • 0,5 kg= 2 cups  of cottage cheese
  • 200 g= 13 tbsp of sugar
  • 1 tbsp of water
  • 1 tbsp of cinnamon
  • 4 tbsp of sour cream
  • berries (as You like, I used just 1 cup of them)

Preparation:

1. Mix the pancake's ingredients, and in 1-1 tsp of oil in frying pans, bake the pancakes. (You can read more about the basic pancake recipe here




2. For the cream: You can use icing sugar (caster sugar) , but if You only have granulated sugar, mix it with a tablespoon of water, and boil it on the oven in a little pot, till it melted.

3. Mix it with the cottage cheese, add a little cinnamon to it, 4 tbsp sour cream and the berries.





4. It should be a little juicy, wet.

5. Drain it to another bowl. 



6. Fill the pancakes with the dryer cream. Roll them up.

7. You can serve them with the drained sweet sauce.


I hope You like them. My family an me ate it so quickly, so that's a good sign! :D
Enjoy the summer, and have a great time! 
xoxo: Hajni

1 comment :

  1. This looks great! I'm not a fan of cottage cheese but I can handle if mixed in with berries and cinnamon ;). Thank you so much for sharing on my FB page and I look forward to seeing more of you delicious recipes! Glad you had such a fun vacation! Jealous hehe

    ReplyDelete