Wednesday, December 19, 2012

More gingerbreads

This year I baked my last year's recipe for gingerbreads, with small changes. :)





1. I added more sugar (70 gramms)
2. I only added 1,5 Tablespoons of gingerbread spice, to reach a more biscuit - like taste.
3. I used different forms to cut. :)

/I bought some really cute cutters, maybe 8 months before, so I had to wait a lot to use them, but now I am very happy, I used them all. :)/

The origin recipe is here under this post. 

So let's see the result! :)


 This is a hanging ornament- I baked together 8 gingerbears , and hanged it with a ribbon. :)

I made bigger cookies, and wrapped them, they will be presents for my special ones, so psst! :) Secret! :)

Merry Christmas, and Christmas preparations for You! :) 
Hajni

No comments :

Post a Comment